Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Short blog

Hello again friends!  Our powr has been out and we still do not have internet connections.  I don't know when it will lbe back.  Therefore, I am using a borrowed computer from a good friend.  It is late so I must be brief, but I will try to fill in some of the past few days for you.  A storm hit, a really big storm.  Many trees are down all over the city.  It has been pouring and is sup by phone.d to be variable for a few more days.  We have been totally disconnected, even from Drew, so he was a little worried until he finally got in touch by phone.

We are starting to take care of some business and should be occupied with final preparations.  We will get Katya's new birth certificate maybe next Monday and her passport by Friday (Lord willing.)  Please pray there will be no hangups with this.  Then we will travel to Kiev for maybe three days.  THEN HOME!  I hate to get to anxious because something always seems to come up.  In the meantime, Katya and Hannah and I are shopping for teacher gifts.  This helps pass the time well.

I will try to blog everyday when I am re-connected.  I must go now and travel across the city before it gets much later.  I have so many more pictures to show you.

CALEB - The comments are above the pictures, not below.  I know it reads weird that way, but I didn't want to change after I started it one way.

Anxious to see you all! - Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Just letting you know I am following your blog! Thinking of you and praying for you. If Drew is ever worried, have him call me. I can always reach Yuri by text and somehow we can word to Drew. Hang in there! You're almost home!! Maria

    ReplyDelete