Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22nd

Since my Mom slipped and fell on the stairs the other day, we didn't go to the camp today.
But, I guess that it was good for us.  We hung around the apartment all day and met a couple of new people.
They were two men who have been traveling around a while, one of them had a goal to see every country in the entire world.  The other just goes to about two countries at minimum a year.  I asked the first one if he had ever been to Japan.  (If you know me, you know I love Japan =D )  Turnes out, he works for a man in Japan and goes there every six weeks.  I asked about it and if he had seen it since the earthquake.  Turnes out he was IN the earthquake.  He was on the top floor of an office building and the ground shook so hard, no one could stand up.  I'd say more on this matter, but I'd probably bore you even more than the blog already has.


Katya and Igor.  You'll notice that almost everyone in the picture is looking at the camera. 
In hopes on someday getting home!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment