Monday, July 18, 2011

Still Waiting

OK.  I guess I need my stuff sent over.  I think I'm going to live here.  But seriously, we did not get the passport today.  We were told it would certainly be here tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.  We rescheduled our flight for Thursday so we should have enough time to get this finished leisurely.  Our plane is schedled to be in at 7:28 p.m. Thursday evening.  We would love to see all our friends and family if you can come meet us. 

This is really just an update.  We are doing nothing except for existing in limbo.  I am going to try to go to the store for enough meals to get us through.  That will take a half day if we're lucky.  Then I hope we go with Yuri to the airport to pick up the passport.  That will be the other half of the day.  Wednesday we will pack and get the visa (I hope!)  Perhaps I can get some cool pictures to post.

I'm pining for home but still making it.  Your prayers have surely supported me this whole time.  I don't know what I'd do without your support.

See you Thursday!

Sarah

1 comment: